Your personal data will be collected in the following cases:
- we supply you with our products or services
- we provide support and technical assistance
- we fulfill contractual obligations
- we meet legal obligations
- we provide information about our products and upcoming events,
- improving the quality and further development of our products, services and organizations.
We strive to handle and protect your personal data with the same care and respect of the same principles as we apply to ourselves. We do not deal with your personal data in any way. In some cases, when our products and services are being used by reliable business partners, we need to communicate these personal data to these business partners to ensure that they treat the data with the same respect and the same principles.
By means of these personal data processing conditions, we are happy to inform you about what personal data we can process, why we do and how we ensure that your rights and privacy are respected. We will be happy to contact you at firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any questions or cases.
Does TeamworX International inc. provide my personal data to third parties?
We do not deal with your personal data in any way with third parties.
In order to provide the highest quality products and services, we will use reliable partners. For this reason, we may in some cases share your personal data (or the selected part of it) and provide it to the reliable business partners with whom we cooperate.
Typical examples of personal data sharing are the following:
- If you shop in our online store, we share your personal information with partners who process payments or deliver shipments.
- We may process your personal information in the information systems developed and delivered by our external IT service providers or hosting providers.
- If you take part in some of our events, we can use external entities to organize them or arrange hotel accommodations,
- In those cases where you have to provide personal information with our business partners, we will ensure that your personal data is treated with the same care and adherence to the same principles as we apply.
- We will gladly provide the list of personal data receivers of TeamworX International inc. at the e-mail address email@example.com .
- TeamworX International inc. is authorized in the cases specified by law, respectively. some personal data have been passed on under applicable law, for example to law enforcement or other public authorities.
Where do you process my personal data?
TeamworX International inc. processes your personal data (or its part) exclusively in the Czech Republic. In doing so, we always comply with valid and effective laws and ensure the safe handling of personal data.
How do you process my personal information?
Our goal is to ensure the continued protection of your personal data and therefore we will take all legal, technical and organizational measures that are intended to ensure that we protect the personal data we process from manipulation, loss, truncation or unauthorized access.
We continually improve our security measures in line with the development of available data security products and services.
How long do you keep my personal data?
We only retain your personal data for the necessary period for:
- fulfilling our contractual obligations to you
- fulfilling the purpose for which data is collected
- fulfilling our legal obligations.
What are my rights?
Right of access to personal data
To know if TeamworX International inc. processes personal data, you have the right to receive information on whether your personal data is being processed and, if so, you also have the right to obtain your personal data (you can file a request for a listing from the registry free of charge, of which personal data we process). The listing from the registry will be sent to your directory registered in our systems. At your request, you can also print a listing in our company, where you must show your identity before you provide it. In case of unreasonable, undue or repeated requests, TeamworX International inc. is authorized to charge a charged fee or to refuse a request for a copy of the personal data provided (similarly applicable to the exercise of the rights listed below).
The right to correct inaccurate and complete incomplete personal data
If you feel that your data are inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request their correction and completion. TeamworX International inc. it will make corrections or additions without undue delay, but always with regard to technical possibilities.
Right of cancellation
Should any of the following circumstances arise, you are entitled to have your data deleted without undue delay:
- personal data are no longer required for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- if you withdraw the consent on the basis of which the data was processed and there is no further legal reason for processing it;
- you object to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for processing, or if so, TeamworX International inc. imposes a legal obligation.
Right to object
You have the right at any time to object to the processing of personal data that is processed for the purpose of performing a public interest task or in the exercise of public authority or for the purpose of protecting the legitimate interests of TeamworX International inc. In the event that TeamworX International inc. does not establish that there is a serious legitimate reason for processing that outweighs your interests or rights and freedoms, terminate the processing on your objection without undue delay. You may also at any time object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (including profiling as far as direct marketing is concerned). This right is your absolute right, so if you raise your objection, we will terminate the further processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you raise the objection, you must detail the reasons for the objection and why. It is our duty to prove the existence of serious legitimate reasons for processing whose significance outweighs the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or to demonstrate that we process the data for purposes of determining, enforcing or defending legal claims.
Right to limit processing
You have the right to request a restriction on the processing of your data may be limited in particular in the following situations:
- You believe that your personal data is inaccurate, and you are asking us to correct it. In this case, you may request that the processing of your personal data be limited while we will verify its accuracy.
- Data processing is illegal, but you refuse to erase your personal information and request us to restrict its use.
- You need to be able to identify, execute or defend legal claims based on your data, even if we no longer need your data for processing purposes.
- You have objected to the processing of your personal data and we must verify that the legitimate reasons for the controller do not outweigh the legitimate reasons of the data subject.
Right to data portability
In case you want TeamworX International inc. to pass your data on to a third party, you can use your right to data portability. This right can only be applied in cases where your data processing is based on your consent or on a contract, and the processing is automated.
In the event that the exercise of this right adversely affects the rights and freedoms of others, TeamworX International inc. will not be able to accommodate your request.
Right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority
If you believe that your personal data is processed in violation of applicable regulations, please report such cases as soon as possible. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Who to ask questions about and when your rights are realized?
What personal data do we process about you as a customer?
As a customer, you come with TeamworX International inc. in contact with two main ways. You buy our products and services If you order a vehicle and / or vehicle-related services, we access your employees as representatives of your company. We process their names and contact details to deliver the required products and services. If you are a self-employed person, then all the data on your business we process becomes personal data.
You buy in our online store
If you order goods from our online stores, we process the data necessary to process your purchase and deliver your purchased product to you.
What personal data do we process as a business partner / supplier?
If you act as a vendor representative to TeamworX International inc. which delivers products and services, we process a limited amount of your personal information, such as your contact and identification data. This information serves us to review your bids, manage your contractual documentation, and provide access to the appropriate computer systems.
These data are provided either by you or your employer, or created automatically when using our computer systems.
What personal data do we process when you visit our website?
When you visit our website, your web browser will provide us with some information to help us understand how you use our website, such as whether you are using a mobile device or a computer that accesses the site on which site you use and which viewer you use. These data are used to help us improve your user experience when viewing our website. You can specify exactly what information you share with us in your privacy settings in your browser.
We also use a limited number of cookies that we use to better understand how we use our website. For more information on using cookies, visit the Website.
TeamworX International inc. reserves the right to revise and update your personal data processing at any time.